Please look through the following list of calculators to find the one that best fits your needs.
Current mortgage rates are displayed at the bottom of this page. By default 30-year fixed-rate mortgages are displayed. The table offers interactive features which allow homebuyers to compare loan terms, down payment amounts, fixed vs adjustable rates, purchase vs refinance, etc.
- Monthly Payment Calculator - See monthly payment estimates for a given price. This basic tool is quick-and-easy to use, but does not include PMI or property taxes. Please use our advanced calculator if you are looking for a more in-depth payment estimate.
- Minimum Income Requirement - See a house you want to buy? Use this to calculate the minimum income required to afford it.
- Home Loan Limit - Curious about how much home you can afford? Use this free calculator.
- DTI - See your current front end & back end debt to income ratios.
Advanced Mortgage Calculator - This full featured mortgage calculator allows you to input home value, principal, interest rate, loan term, start date, property tax, HOA dues, homeowner's insurance and PMI. Its output features includes
- amortization graphs
- repayment charts
- a balance graph
- loan summary
- amortization schedule tables
Money Saving Calculators
- Rent vs Buy - Determine if you are better off renting or buying a home.
- Tax Savings Benefits Estimator - Learn how much you can save on taxes by deducting home loan related expenses like: interest & points.
- Amortization - See how quickly you'll make progress paying off your home using regular payments. Print out the amortization schedule to see your current balance at any point in time.
- Current Balance - See how much you still owe on your loan.
- Loan Payoff Goal - See how much you'll need to add to your monthly payments to pay your loan off by a set date.
- Payment Range - See how much faster your loan will be paid off if you increase your monthly payments.
- Compare Loan Terms - rather than amortizing your home over 30 years see how much you can save by repaying your loan in 20, 15 or 10 years! You can also use our side-by-side calculator to compare two loan options on the same page.
- Bi-weekly Payments - Learn how much time and money you'll save paying off your loan on a bi-weekly payment plan. You can also calculate biweekly payments with extra payments & create amortization schedules for the new loan payments.
- Additional Payments - Are you trying to save money by making extra payments? Use this tool to project your potential savings.
- Refinance Calculator - Thinking of refinancing your home? Compare new loan offers to your old loan to see how much you could possibly save by refinancing. If you want to withdraw equity use our cash out refinance calculator.
Home Loan Options
- Discount Points Calculator - Not sure if you should pay discount points on your loan? Use this to estimate potential savings.
- Real APR - Find out the real annual percentage rate of your loan after points and other costs.
- ARM Calculator - Figure out monthly payments and view the amortization schedule for adjustable-rate mortgages.
- Interest Only Calculator - Find out how low monthly payments can be using an interest-only payment plan.
- Fixed vs ARM - Quickly estimate payments for fixed, adjustable & IO only loans side-by-side.
- Closing Costs - Figure out how much you will need set aside to cover the down payment & escrow.
- FHA Loans - Learn about loans backed by the FHA.
- VA Loans - Explore payments & requirements for loan programs catering to active duty military, veterans & their spouses.
- USDA Loans - Rural home loan programs guaranteed by the USDA.
- Mortgage Rates Calculator - Unsure if rates are going up or down? This tool makes it easy to see how rate shifts will impact monthly loan payments.
- HELOC Qualifier - See how much a homeowner is qualified to borrow at various LTV values.
- Home Equity Loans - Consolidate debts into a low-interest loan secured by your home.
Real Estate Investors & Property Sellers
- Real Estate Commissions - Compare the savings of various commission rebate options or see if it makes more sense to conduct a FSBO.
- Purchase Money Loans - Calculate the future balance due on PMMs.
- Net Seller Proceeds - See how much you'll have in the bank after factoring outstanding loan balance along with fees associated with the property sale and transfer.
- Income Properties - Analyze the potential returns on residential income property investments.
- 1031 Exchanges - Explore the tax deferred like-kind exchange program.
- Reverse Mortgages - Estimate future loan balances based upon the upfront payment, monthly payments & the anticipated rate of interest.
Current 30 YR Fixed Mortgage Rates
The following table highlights locally available current mortgage rates. By default 30-year purchase loans are displayed. Clicking on the refinance button switches loans to refinance. Other loan adjustment options including price, down payment, home location, credit score, term & ARM options are available for selection in the filters area at the top of the table.